Police and Law Enforcement Organizational Development
Mion consultants are police and criminal justice experts with a diverse knowledge base specializing in
- Policing practices.
- Police Accreditation & Compliance.
- Policy Development.
- Race & Equity in Policing.
- Strategic Planning.
– Police Reform: Our team is dedicated to helping your agency create a strategic plan to help your organization thrive. Mion Consultants have decades of government experience in organizational change, law enforcement improvement and management, and police reform.
– Community Policing: Engagement with community constituents through community policing practices is one of many tools that can help with procedural justice and improving relationships with diverse communities. Our methods for community policing include multi-faceted tools and suggested practices for relationship building and sustainability measures using a scientific approach.
– Racial Equity: Mion experts have a vast set of skills to help your organization find solutions for implicit bias, racial profiling and discrimination concerns. We will help your agency develop a personalized solution based on your organization’s needs, community input, and research for a comprehensive data driven plan that is created specifically for your agency.
– Structure and Data: A data driven approach to accountability and compliance is part of the improvement process to analyzing use of force, employee misconduct and behavioral data, and other organizational information. Structuring data tools for your organization using an informed approach will offer valuable solutions to transform your organization.